網頁

2010年10月4日 星期一

Still someone is there to be my friend,a good company.

                                                  After work,walking and then a short snap.
                                     My fren pabitra[Dalli]..acts some kind of crazy and stupid ..!!
                                                   ~I was like next snap..next snap..again..~
                           **She was excited to take the picture..& she always is more then me..**
                                                 ~~Lastly,from work-walk to the road.~~

I just feel her company interesting eventhough she is so noisy,acts stupid,talks crazy makes me laugh everytime and also love bulllying each-other.
I feel so good with her after work going back home togeteher,walking on the road & talking some shit useless things about me & her.
I won"t forget these working days and being back home with smile.

Thanks Friend,
Pabitra Rai[Dalli]

1 則留言: